Kids Becoming Global Citizens: Resources for Parents and Educators
This free online guide connects parents and educators with high-quality resources for teaching children about diversity, tolerance, and global citizenship. It offers:
- Annotations of more than 250 recommended books for younger children, organized by category
- Annotations and links to well over 100 online resources that include lesson plans and activities, interactive games, and multimedia resources
- Annotations of recommended books for parents and educators
- Annotations of recommended children’s magazines
- Links to lists of award-winning and highly recommended children’s books.
This guide presents an abundance of high-quality resources, but it is not all-inclusive. If you have feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear your thoughts!